Effective from 22.06.2018
2. The owner of the Website is OTCF S.A. with its registered office in Wieliczka, ul. Grottgera 30 (32-020 Wieliczka), entered into the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Kraków Śródmieście in Kraków, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under No. 0000555276, the amount of the share capital PLN 7.384.500 paid in full, NIP: 9451978451, REGON: 356630870 (hereinafter referred to as “OTCF”).
3. Cookie files are IT files, in particular text files, which are stored on terminal devices of Users visiting the Online Store (e.g. on a computer, phone or other device from which Users have connected to the Online Store) and are intended for use within the Online Store, if the internet browser allows it.
The information stored or accessed does not change the configuration of the end-user's telecommunications terminal device or the software installed therein.
4. OTCF uses four types of cookies:
- Session cookies: collect information on the user’s activities and exist only during a given session, which begins with opening the Website and ends with closing it. At the end of a browser session or upon turning off a computer, the stored information is deleted from the memory of the User's terminal device. The session cookie mechanism does not allow downloading of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's computer.
- Persistent cookies: are stored in the memory of the User's terminal device and remain there until they are deleted or expired. The permanent cookie mechanism does not allow downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User's computer.
- Own cookies: placed by OTCF.
- External cookies: placed by third parties, approved by OTCF, including cookies of the Google Analytics tools used to analyse activities of Users of the Website for statistical purposes.
5. OTCF uses its own cookies for:
- authentication of the User on the Website and provision of the User's session on the Website (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and the password on every subpage of the Website;
- analyses and research, as well as the audience measurement audit, and in particular creation of anonymous statistics that help to understand how Users use the Website, which enables improvement of its structure and content.
6. OTCF uses external cookies for:
- popularization of the Website by means of the social network facebook.com (external cookie administrator: Facebook Inc., based in the USA, or Facebook Ireland, based in Ireland);
- collecting general and anonymous static data using analytical tools Google Analytics (external cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA);
- enabling the assessment of the correctness and effectiveness of advertising activities conducted using in particular the AdWords and DoubleClick networks (external Google AdWords and DoubleClic cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA), for the purpose of such services as:
- categories of interest,
- similar customers,
- other types of advertising based on interests,
- demographic and location orientation.
7. Cookies are safe for the computers of the Website’s Users. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to get to the User's computers this way.
8. Cookies are used on the Website with the User's consent. The consent may be obtained from the User through appropriate software settings, in particular the Internet browser, installed on a device used by the User to browse the contents of the Website.
10. Cookies do not store information constituting personal data of the Website’s Users. Cookies are not used to identify the User or to collect or store sensitive personal data.
11. The Online Store contains links and references to other websites. OTCF is not responsible for their privacy practices.
13. If you have any questions regarding the cookies policy, please contact us: email@example.com.